Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Unvealing

here's a bit of a recap on whats been going on lately. well my mom lost her job because her company got a new boss and no that boss is hiring all of her people from her old company. so my mommy got the boot. but fortunatly my moms old boss works for a new company and they called her and she went to lunch with them today and she said she loved the pplace it was fresh and young and right up her ally. this was a blessing in disguise, i mean my mom was miserable at her old job.

anywho, i'm just trying to do this makeup work for mahans class so i can at least get a D so i dont have to take west valley classes -__- facebook def does not help with that. finals are next week and whatever ill just get through it. speaking of next week its my bday on sunday, i'm excited. i just want this years birthday to be fun, and i dont want people to get on my nerves. the past 3 birthdays i've had were not that great. 15th birthday my grandma's funeral was 2 days before. 16th my boyfriend @ the time was being a douche and got me in trouble and i couldnt do anything. 17th i had just moved in with my mom 6 days before, my friend was supposed to pick me up and drive me to redondo to celebrate but he flaked on me so i was home alone all day with no one to talk to or anything. so miserable. and with all the shit thats going on in my life i just want this day to be a good one.

i guess i just want people to appriciate my life. my exsistance. i feel like i'm just here.
so much is going on right now and it makes me wonder. i'm always taken for granted and over looked and i'm really quite sick of it. whatevs

this summer i think i am going to move back to southbay with my daddy. i miss him so much, he gets out soon. i miss all of my friends so much. thats where i belong anyways. i'm just looking forward to be able to live around my friends who care and can have a good time. i miss my best friend so much, damit. she's finally going out and i'm not there to be there with her, thats no bueno. i miss my life.

well... there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment