Monday, February 1, 2010

Feelin' Alright.

Love love love.
I might fail english and have to take adult school but you know what... i don't care.
because i'm happy, and i love life and i'm living it up and having a good time.
I'll be 18 in 6 days and i'm just so happy that even after all the crazy shit i've done that i'm still alive :D



New ways, i got my teeth bleached today and they hella hurt alot -__-
My birthday is in 6 daysss i'm so damn excited, yippie! I wanna see someone... VERY BADLY!
Humm... what else?
oh well this past weekend i hung out with Etai, Yury, Brandon G., Michelle M., and Saam.
Good shit :) And then I hung out with Michelle C. and Jackie, I missed them moth so so much!
I don't really hang out with my grounp anymore because they are too cool for me now -__-
Uhhhh yah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment