Wednesday, February 17, 2010

PRIME TIME!

First Off.. Happy 17th Birthday Jeremy! Secondly.. BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH!
So the weekend of February 13th- 15th, 2010 was some shit.
For Jeremy's birthday we decided to goto Love Groove, what a great decision. Me, Jeremy, Patrick, and pat's friend Andrea all missioned it to Victorville! The ride there was so damn hilarious, Joey and I were getting crunk in the car the whole way there, like Idk how I had anymore energy when I got to the rave. Anywho, once we get there Jeremy, Joey, and I pop. The line to get in was ridic! Prime Time and I started to roll at the same time and we were like fuck the bullshit lets just pay 20 and do the express line. So we did that. Bought our ticket and were in minutes after that. We hit up the Dub Room first, x____O Shit was on point, i swear! Straight Giggin' all night. Jeremy and I had like a mini brother sister talk while rollin' so it was all intense haa. I swooped on Joey <3.. yak i'm a slime :D So yah I saw alot of people that night, Stoia, Dom, Dima, CHACHEEE<3, Jon, Davyon, Sienna, Crystal, Leiel, Pedram, Afro Love, Summer, Anthony, Jonah, Otto! Such a chill time, one of the best nights of my life I wish i could go back! PRIME TIME was killing the light shows. We didn't leave Victorville until like 6 in the morning because the Chef was too fucked up still. I wish I could have recorded Jeremy while in the car, I sware funniest shit of my LIFE! So once we finally got back to RB we went to ottos and blazed and chilled and slept until like 6 ha, then went to the chefs and chilled and watched trippy shit on youtube. Went to sleep w/ Yogi :D then went to my dads the next morning. God man i sware, I miss my life! Had such a good time :D













No comments:

Post a Comment