Sunday, February 21, 2010

So i've been thinking..

School sucks. I hate School. Teachers can lick my balls. Taft eats dick. The valley= Rottville Life is gay. Parents suck. My aim is retarded. JobLESS. I miss HIM. New school soon. FUCK drug tests. Kush break :(. <-- that smiley has a mole. Glove set. Missed friends. Jazmines annoying. UGH!

Ok :) now that that's out. i'm just a little bit irritated with everything right about now. i've been wondering alot how would things be if i never even moved out here, how different things would be. sometimes i think it may have been a bit of a mistake, but then again i've met some nice people out here. I had it set in my head that i was going to move back with my daddy, but after some strong convincing from my lover i've decided to just stay in the valley and finish what i've started out here. the day i graduate i sware, i'm leaving this place. everything and everyone. i've established who i truly need and who truly needs me in life and well, i'm really not needed out here. i just can't wait to go home where i belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment