Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Yes I got my swagga back

So last night I talked to my mister and he made me happy! Pretty much really helped me out with the whole failing english and wtf am i going to do situation. Today Mahon didn't let me speak to Ms. Jenkins -__- But in play pro i told Michelle to remind me during Ms. V's to go talk to her. So i'll be doing that tomorrow.
Other than that today was a fine day. I love love love Ryan dude! She is like the person i've been needing out here! The back of Ms. N's class was def fun and i'm starting to meet a shit of connects and what not :D
She's getting us some hallusinagen shit tomorrow and a pre- birthday gift :D
So i'm stoked for that!
Anywho shucks i need to find a decent monolouge to do on friday for my play pro final.
If all fails i'll just recite the first 3 pages from Crank, that's always a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment