Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February 7th-8th, 2010

My birthday weekend was the best ever! Went to my city RB and kicked it with my friends. Pretty much saw everyone that I wanted. Went to Anderson for ''Electric Sun Daze'' this little rave party that momo and els set up @ the park for everyone. Then went to Dereks for superbowl. Got 2 40oz and blazed. Stayed at Dereks for a while, had such a good time there, my goodness. Later on met up with Jeremy @ Rice Things :D and then went to C.J's and met up with more homies and alfred and them. Went back to anderson and toasted with some bars :) Ended up hanging out with Kelly Hey Hey, Lalo, Myko, and Gamers girl. Don't remember much from this night but I woke up in Marina Del Rey, tuhh. Went back to RB and met Jeremy up @ RUHigh. Got swooped by the Chef, then got blowed as fuck. My bday weekend was so chill, such good vibes :D












No comments:

Post a Comment