Thursday, February 25, 2010

Look into my Crystal Ball.

So today I went to the meeting @ Thoreau w/ my mom. It was chill. I mean there's no continuation school like Shores, but this will do for the time being. Let's start off with this, they drug test... Randomly. You have to take a test before they let you in, and of course I failed. The only thing my mom said was, ''what ever happened to D.A.R.E'' and left it @ that. Coolbeans. I might not be back home yet, but this is a constant reminder that i'm almost there. 4 more months and i will be a south bay resident, once more. i'm excited to start this new school, get a job, be more independent. i have the next 3 years perfectly planned out in my head, set forth goal, achieve, and look back at what i've gone through and be proud. i know i may do a lot of really retarded things, and i can't help it... but for the most part, i know i'm going in the right direction in life, according to what I think is right. and that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment