Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Pursuit of Happyness

Lately I have been thinking about what I want to do with my life alot. I've been a bit discouraged about what goals i want to set and achieve but i think i can manage something. I just had a brief talk with my longtime friend Christian Stanch. Whenever i'm in feeling a little down about thigs he always seems to pop up and give me that boost i need. He's always been there to do that, haha i guess he feels like he's obligated to because h was so close to my grandma. Why ever he does it i'm glad. That kid is bound for greatness. A true class act. Anywho, I just really need to start working on my portfolio asap. No joke time is money, and i have neither time nor money to be wasting. I just have this boost of confidence that i feel was highly needed. I'm happy. I'm ready :)

No comments:

Post a Comment