Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Good, The BAD, The Ugly.

So yesterday me and my sissy went to the pool, i invited Nick over but he was being retarded and pissed me off so yeah :P Anyways he and Mark picked me up from my house to goto his house and dom gave us a ride there. So... We chilled @ Nicks for an hour or so and then his mommy dropped us off @ Mission Burrito. So bombb <3 We walked to Nordstrom Rack, then Jamba, then Barnes & Noble. nick pretended to break up with me, and it made me REALLLLLLLY REALLLLLY MAD! -____- I'm serious! Then we went to amc area took pictures, and played games. We saw It's Complicated it was a really good movie i laughed the whole time <3 Cassie, Cristina, and Daniel met us up during the movie. After the movie me and baby had to walk home becasue we missed the bus -___- I'm kinda in trouble because i got home @ 2:30 and walked the crazy valley streets @ night, but.. I got to learn a lil more about my love. It was all good.


No comments:

Post a Comment