Saturday, January 16, 2010

one.15.ten

So yester/night Tiahna and Alfred and Dib and I all hung out. We got some weed and then Dib met us up later on that night. We smoked a few bowl on our way to this underground rave. We got there and there wasn't too many people there but I did see my homie Saint from Shores. He was getting on me because I haven't been raving as much, and because I'm still in high school and don't have a job. I guess he figured that when I moved I went to another continuation school, ha, but I didn't. Yah so the rave was alright no big deal they had noz, but it wasn't as good as the 153rd tank in lawndale. Yah so aftre that we were going to goto the strip in hollywood but we said fuckit and just went back to T's house, then Alfred and Dib and I smoked a few bowls. Weed was ok, I've had better. Went home made me a fruit salad, so bomb. Then called Dman and fell asleep shortly after. Over all an OK night, I've had more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment