Sunday, January 10, 2010

Mirror In Time.

Nights like these I just sit back and think about my life. Like I don't just sit and think about the now, and what to come, but I often dwell on the past. I think back on times that honestly should be forgotten, dead and gone in my brain, but something holds on to it. I always would say that I have this micro pink box in the left side of my brain way in the back, that stores all my sensitive past stories that I try so hard to forget. Maybe I just shouldn't forget. Maybe that box is there for a reason. I often thought that well, once I fill that void that the box will one day demolish. But I honestly do not see that day coming any time soon. Maybe that box isn't supposed to go away. Maybe it's storing up for the day that I can realize i need that box. That all those feelings can be used in a positive light. That those feeling will fill that void. That I infact was the one who caused all these unnecessary problems in my life thinking I was protecting myself. Nights like these I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I am completely happy with myself for finally figuring out this puzzle. But then in the morning I still haven't dealt with what needs to be done. One of these days. One of these days I can speak out and not be afraid. I just have to remember that Sooner is always better than Later...

T0 BE C0NTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment