Friday, January 1, 2010

Last Night In Redondo '09

WAS CRAZZZEEEEE AS SHITTTT....
Old school Reunion and what not.
Went to RB w/ T, met up w/ Jeremy, Hassan, Cesar, and Tanya.
Waited for Jeremy to take a shower as usual. Jrey Met us up. Then we walked to taco bell to met heather up at her job. Shamim, Alejandra, an Katie met us up there. We chilled & chatted for an hour. The boys and I dipped out w/ T & Tanya to smoke a blunt (my last and final blunt). Went to the front of jeremys house and Romy and a not so suprisingly pregnant Neene was there. Romy got on my nerves alaot, she's changed much and I really don't like it, I doubt her and I will be getting any closer in 2010. Anywho, We had to make 2 beer runs. Then I had to walk all the way to Heathers from Romys and back to pick up a damn BP table -___- my hair got all frizzy from the nighttime beach weather. Well, Cesar tried to tell me to get a Cobra or something a little less heavy then my usual choice of 40oz. but being the stubborn individual that i am I ended up with the Steel Reserve 211. What a bad mistake. I straight pounded that shit and barely remeber anything from that night. Shamomo and Cmunns stopped though, Momo got into a fight w/ Kreps and Reck -___-
Went home drunk, mom knew it, and got into a really unnecessary fight with her, but things are better. I wont be drinking for a WHILE if not ever. TUH!

















No comments:

Post a Comment