Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Years Resolution.

And you can quote me.

This new year I really want to follow through on what I want to change about myself and lifestyle.
I feel like this new year I can really accomplish EVERYTHING i say I want to, and i'm going to take full advantage with that.
So here goes.

1. Loose weight and keep it that way.
I want to at least be at 110, 13lb. drop.
If I'm lucky I'll work on the 100 N One.
I wanna eat healthier and cut out alot of carbs and pork. I know I'm never going to be vegitarian or vegan cause that's not my style, but I'm going to cut out alot of meat that I eat. Mainly Fish and Chicken is what i'll be consuming. I want to work out more, @ least and hour a day.

2. Figure out what it is I want to do with my life.
Start looking into careers in depth that have to do with fashion and music more.
Looking @ schools I want to possibly attend and what i'll need to do to get there.

3. GET A DAMN JOB.

4. Get completely clean.
I know I have been since i've been w/ nick, but I still have alot of work to undergo.
I just want to be able to be around it and be able to resist like it's nothing.

5. Get deeper involved more in my religion.
Stay to pray more, and less sin.

6. READ MORE BOOKS.

7. GET CLOSER TO NICK.

No comments:

Post a Comment