Thursday, December 17, 2009

The General...

I'm sorry for all the wrong i've done, and all the pain i've caused. you know my intentions if no one else does. you've always excepted me for who i was and what you know i could become when everyone else doubted me, when everyone else doubted you for having so much faith in me. i constantly let you down, and you constantly lifted me up. i know i don't deserve to have you as a friend, but i can't go on without you. you've been there for me through my roughest times. you've seen me at my lowest. i need you to be there with me, in my life. you know this. you know you want to. we're both such stubborn individuals but you don't have to deny it. Your my true best friend forever. No matter what we've been through. You'll always be my number one, even if you don't believe it.

'' Up to my room, for cigarettes and cartoons ''

I love you Momo!

No comments:

Post a Comment