Tuesday, December 29, 2009

12.25.09

Yippi-Cky-Yay.
My oh my christmas day was swell. Chilled w/ the fam, pretty bored but all was well.
My baby came over and we chilled at the pad for an hour then mark me us up on the orange line to goto the movies. The boys were really hungary so we where trying to find places to eat that where open, Maggianos= closed, P F Changs= closed, so we ended up going to T.G.I Fridays. Mark ended up eating my food lol. The we mobbed back to the amc and watched Up In The Air, it ended up being a really good movie. Mark left the theater early for BP w/ his Flip cousins. Which ended up giving me and Nicholas a really good chance to bond, and get closer to eachother. All in all, the best christmas i've ever had. Yeh, it's official... finally <3

A week before, AMC w/ Mark & Nicholas.

No comments:

Post a Comment