Friday, January 22, 2010

Bipolar bitch

I don't understand what is going on with me. I was just really happy last night, and now i'm all moody and annoyed. i have issuse. i hate being home alone, it just give my mind time to wander, which is no good. i feel like i'm holding something back, but im not sure what it is exactly. Maybe it's just stress. yah that it, i mean Max is stressing me the fuck out with all the crazy shit he's been doing lately and has me REALLY worried, school is one big blur, thinking about after high school stuff, issues with friends, issues with a boy.. well not really issues but yeah. i don't know, i just need to get level headed and chill, or talk to someone. maybe i just need a good cry, hah SIKE! well, i know i won't be down in the dumps tomorrow, it's Saba's 18th birthday party and she's getting a party bus, Yossie's getting me a pokeball, so i'm good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment