Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sometimes things get, whatever.

I guess things can only look up for so long. i mean i know myslef, it's not that it was a bad idea, somethings just aren't meant to be. maybe not now, and maybe they should be preserved for later. maybe not even that who knows. all i know is you cant fuck with the balance of things, and i'm just going to follow my mind. i don't need anyone telling me what i did was wrong because it wasn't. i'm not going to lie about something that's not there and that's the end of it so F OFF. it's one thing after another and i'm over feeling uncomfortable around people who i thought i was closer to.

On the brighter side of things, Mark is giving me my piece back. Happyness to me and my widdo baby Hubert who has been so wrongfully neglected these past 4 weeks or so. I guess i finally feel like i'm myself again, and to be honest it feels great.

No comments:

Post a Comment