Monday, January 11, 2010

5 hours.

In 5 hours i'll be back at William Howard Taft Highschool. Break is officially O V E R. Bummer, I know. Not looking forward to school at all. The teachers, the work, most of my ''peers''. But I mean I look at school more as a social gathering than anything. I Ace nutrition and lunch with flying colors. But since it IS a new year, I guess i've decided to try harder for the remainder of the semester and 2nd semester. School isn't something I enjoy, but wether I like it or not, it will take me far in life for the most part. Unfortunately I didn't do Mrs. V's fashion project, and Tiahna didn't as well. We just aren't feeling the job anymore. Creating a magazine would be awesome, but I just don't want to do all of the work. it's pointless. Overall this winter break was pretty fun. For the most part i saw all of the most important people in my life with the exception of TWO. Hung with my friends and I didn't even do drugs :D Dispite the drunken fight I had with my mom on new years pregame everything was jammin' on the ones and twos. So I'd better at least try to get some sort of sleep, I didn't sleep AT ALL last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment