Saturday, August 29, 2009

You thought I was finished?

Well, I'm not.
You're a complete LIAR. You lied to my face. Completely disregarded my feeling and everything I told you. For what? Why would you do that. And to think that I was actually going to be a nice nigga and not play you. I guess that was my fault for believing you, you're all the same. No different. Maybe I'm blowing this whole thing out of proportion. Maybe that's what it is. Or maybe you are just to foolish, and childish to realize when you have someone right in front of you that has been nothing but completely honest with you since Day 1. You just don't know how to appreciate a good thing. A good person at that. You are really mean, you know that. I felt so sorry for what that girl did to you. I just wanted to show you that all girls aren't the same, just like I thought you showed me that all guys wern't the same. I didn't hang out with my friends to show that i was loyal to you even though i KNOW you jacked my homies and I didn't even say anything because I cared about you and I didn't want you to get mad at me for accusing you. But FUCK all the bullshit. I honestly think that you deserve what she did to you. Really I do. You probably lied about that whole situation as well. The next girl you get with wont put up with you being all mean to then, she'll say something to your ass instead of keeping it in. She won't wait all night for you to call her when you PROMISED you'd call back in 30 minutes. She'll goto bed and not give a flying fuck wether you even wake up in the morning. I mean I'm not even mad at you. We go way back, your the homie no matter what. I'm just disappointed in you. You told me all these lies about how hurt you are, and how you just needed someone to be there for you, and i told you I was. And you couldn't even be there for me. You couldn't even be a real man and keep it real with me. I guess you got what you wanted, and now your ready to dip. Sad part is I knew I was your rebound girl, and you said I wasn't. You said if you were going to be with anyone you wanted to be with me.. I guess that's what I get for taking my game face off and trying to be real with you. I couldn't see that all this was, was a joke. But now I do. And now all I have to say it fuck it.

Now Im Finished -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment