Thursday, August 13, 2009

!!This Nigga Skarecrow

Bahahahahahahaaaaahhhhhaaaaahhhhhaaaaahhhaaaahahah!
He's really funny!
And has amazingly cool hair.
But tell me why!!!!??? I have never formally met this Nigga.
WE have been talking for like th LONGEST time ever haha and like know a lot of the same people, and like all kinds of shit. Have been to parties at the same time and walked by each other, I think we have even sat next to each other I don't remember and like we NEVER speak to each other LMFAO!
That really trips me out. Like I bet there are so many people that like you do that with, you can see them like damn there everyday in different places and never notice them.
Whoaa! Hahaaa. . . That's some shit.
But yeah, Stoked for LoveFest fucking this Saturday, I Need to get my rave on, I haven't properly done it right since fucking EDC, not chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment