Thursday, August 27, 2009

..Just some thinking

It's about 4:38a.m and I am wide awake. I sware I have a sleeping disorder. Anywho, I was listening to my playlist on Itunes, and all of a sudden all these Panic! at the disco songs come on and I'm just like, ''Whoa!'. This band brings back so many Jr. High memories! God man I sware Since 7th grade to now I have gone through so many transformations. I mean then again who hasn't. But golly, now when I think about how I changed it's kind of funny.
I remember when I went to Rogers middle school, and all the girls wanted to beat me up cause I was cuter then them, lol. And I was 'wannabe chola' then I started to hang out with black girls and turned to 'wannabe ghetto' , then my dad was like oh hell nah you're not gonna be no ghetto hoochie your ass is going to adams! So I went there and I thought I could be cool and be 'ghetto' but, most of the 'black' people saw through all that so I gave up. Haha, then I was sort of 'bitchy preppy', i had a bit of a 'scene' look going on for a while... I'd wear the bangs over my face and blackkkkkkkkk eyeliner and listen to panic! haha then I went back to the whole 'wannabe chola' thing haha. Then in high school haha. Freshman year.. what was I. Oh yah a 'slut' ha. Then sophomore year I was all 'dgaf'bahah! Junior year in the beginging I was like sorta wanna be 'mexi' but somewhat 'preppy' then towards the end of junior year I was just... Well idk what I was. I'm pretty much the same. I don't knpw what to call myself. Or if I should even put myself in a catagory. I guess no matter what 'phases' I go through, I'llalways be the same 'ol Monie. Hey, that's fine by me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment