Monday, August 17, 2009

!!Ay thooo

Tell me why I am happy as shit, LOKEY.
I don't know why, because I should be sad, or like dissappointed or whatever, but I just can't.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!

So, this weekend was some shit.
REALTALK.

Went to love fest, and I knew we wouldn't get in. Hah
BUT T and I copped a sickass spot that shit was so down I sware.
I hung out with Aaron FINALLY and my Son Josh :)
Freaking idk, ahah Had a conversation with the cops while i was ona sick one bahah.
Went to redondo :) Got dropped off while T Brandon and Alfred went to like San Diego or someshit and to pick up Yosef from love fest, and hella shit went down. Better not said, baha.

In a nutshell, I had a pretty decent weekend :)
I'm stoked for Thursday, I already know that shits gonna be funnnnyyy as fuckkkkk!

:) YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Alfred and I went to Baldwin Hills to drop Brandon off! We never picked up Yoseph he was at lovefest in LA fucker lol. Not San Diego

    ReplyDelete