Sunday, August 23, 2009

!!August 22nd, 2009

Oh my yesterday was such a fun day. I honestly haven't had that much fun in such a long time!
In the day was super chill getting fayded and playing super smash bros at Robbys pad.
Freaking getting bootleg Chipotle [Quadoba] w/ T, Shamomo, and Cory.
Meeting up with Jeremys drugged out ass at Pizza Man jacked a Bottle of Captain MO, handled that shit. Jerry came over to Jeremys backyard haha. Honestly I wish we would have had a camera to record how gone Jerry was it was honestly the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life. We all mobb to CVS and jacked some Burr, then went to a party.. It was Chunty as FUCK! But it was so much fun. I don't remeber much from that night, I prolly shouldn't have eaten that Xanax, but you know me.. I don't give a SHIT!
Haha. I haven't had pure fun like that in a cool minute :)
I wanna do it again!!!!

Stoked for my BeachFRY sesh this week !

No comments:

Post a Comment