Monday, August 10, 2009

!!Hardfest= LIMPFEST 2009




FUCK! I am so pissed off.
I spent 90 dollars for absolutly NOTHING!

Muy Terrible!

Anyways I was seperated from my family before I even got in, which wasn't that bad.
But when I got in, I couldn't find then, Nor could I make it to the main stage.
B U N K !

I only got to hear Budy p..which was good.
Crystal Castles.. whose mic's were fucking up.
And a piece of Jack beats set.. which got shut down.

I couldn't get into the underground stage.
My friends dropped the gate down and so we all mobbed over that shit s=rushing through the crowd and running over securtity guards.



Then everything got shut down at like 10:30.
So me and my friends mobbed it to Sizzlers for the ''Parkinglot Party''
Which was way chill.
I love angry ravers, I must say they are the best.

Now that i look over at that night, It really wasn't THAT bad.
I mean at least I get my money back.
And now I can get my bong and sac of weed that I wanted to get in the first place.

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment