Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fryday Oct. 30th..

went to Redondo with Alfred and Alex. We met up with the boys and then got some Beeeerrrr :)
Headed to Ottos party. It was pretty chill. Kickin it with all the homies all fucked up making out with everyone, lol. It was a nice chill night. Until I got my ass yelled at by shamomo and jesus -__________________-
yeah i was fucked out of my head, bard out and x-fayded and fucking they killed my shit. good thing i got more bars after they went off on me so my night wasnt completely ruined.
I met this guy named Edward, he's really chill and sweet.
After the party me, Alfred, and Alex went to he and bozo's pad and blazed a bit anfd it was really cool, to just chill and relax from all the bullshit that had went down.
I spend like 50 dollars on drugs hat night.
yak, i had too much fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment