Friday, November 13, 2009

Part 2.

So I talked to him. As a matter a fact, I'm talking to him as I am writing this. God :D Is all i can say @ the moment. There's been a lot going on lately. Lots of recurring old news that is really boggling my mind at the moment. Well there's always the boy that always seems to put a smile on my face. He is too much. In a good way, lol. There's the Addiction that pops up from here and there. Trying to handle that. I'm realizing why I feel like I need that so much. Over analyzing my situation with the Addiction won't help. Mind over Matter. Back to what I was saying in the beginning though. So I'm talking to him right now. And my god you have no idea how happy I am feeling right now. It's crazy how you can feel a certain way for weeks about someone and you not even know that they are feeling the same way. You want to tell them but you think that it will cause trouble when in reality that's not even the case. Well that's what happened. I feel like I have a chance now. I know if i do get another chance that I will for sure NOT blow it. There's no way I'm going to let him slip through my fingers again. No fucking way. I really hope things go my way this time, because if they do all my dreams and wishes would finally be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment