Saturday, November 28, 2009

Aye doe!

I'm back in redondo @ my great- grandmothers pad. Just got off the phone w/ Nickolas :) And i'm just sitting here bored now. Life is going pretty well, minus the fact that i'm ''grounded''. That'll be over in like a few days once i butter up that mother of mine. Things w/ the group is going well, and there are finally no boy problems :) I don't think i'll have to worry about that anymore. I'm just really looking forward to the christmas party @ Gabey$ pad, and then new years. Super Stoked. So I gave my baby Hubert Cumberdale to Mark. Every since there's been a Nick and I, there's no more Hubert and me =/. I can't complain, you've gotta let some things go when your in love. Anywho, i'm really bored, sitting here in this snuggie. I don't know why people hate these things they are so cozy. I could be butt booty nakket in it and be warm as shit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment