Monday, November 23, 2009

Updates?

I think so. Found a guy that's really nice, and make me happy. Things are moving kinda slow, but I think that's what I need right about now. I'm more content with life right now then I have in a while. I am finally happy with living in the valley. I have a group of amazing friends that mean so much to me. I know what I want to do with my life, I feel like as if I have finally found my niche. I miss my friends though. I got a call from Jeremy and jerry the other day and like so much has been going down, I miss my boys a bunch. But I'm chill with where I am right now. I am changing my diet, no more fatty's and starch's and what not. I need to re-dye my hair it's annoying me. Wow I'm rambling. Anyways my group is having a christmas party at Gabe's house :) and we are having secret Santa's! How awesome will that be. Winterfresh is coming up! I'm so excited for this month. But i've never been so excited for christmas as much as i am this year <3 I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment