Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Stoneology 101:

So today in Play Production my favorite little munchkin Karen<3 showed me a picture of her piece and I said, '' Omg that's so cute, I didn't know you smoked, i LOVE you :D''. Then some little black fag boy who I have no idea what his name is BUD's into the conversation saying to me; ''Wtf, you don't smoke'' with such attitude, like he was offended by something that I had said or something. I was really turned off by that. I was trying to explain to him that he has no idea who I am and that if he thinks that smoking to look cool is the way to go, and showing off by sharing ''how many blunts you can smoke in one day'' for some reason makes you cool, that it doesn't. It only makes you look like a dickass. And no one likes a dickass.
So I just thought that I would let all you know the definition of a REAL weed smoker, from my perspective.

A TRUE POTHEAD...
Love's weed because of the fact that it's weed.
Doesn't smoke to get high, but rather smokes because they enjoy the feeling of being 1 with the herb.
Doesn't brag about how much they can smoke, and try to out smoke a fellow pot-head.
Puts weed before any other substance.
Can get high off weed and be completely content with the way they are.
DOESN'T JERK, AND THINK THEY ARE COOL :P

That's all I can think of for now.
But seriously, don't smoke weed and think you are cool.
Because it's not about being cool, I mean that's completely going gains the herb.
And is setting a bad example for future stoners.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment