Monday, October 26, 2009

This feeling.

I haven't felt it in a very long time. I don't know why I'm feeling it all of a sudden now. I thought things were going well. i guess not. It feels like a tank truck just landed on my heart from falling at 7,000 miles an hour. It just sucks. Worst part is that I don't even know where this feeling comes from. It's like a an itch that you just can never seem to scratch, then it goes away and you think your okay until a week later it comes back and your like wtf, why am i itching, i need to stop itching, but it doesn't go away. I don't know if that was a very good analogy, but i tried. I guess it's just another one of those deep emotions that you can never just explain. It doesn't have a word that you can look up in the dictionary and define like: Sad, Hurt, or Uneasy. It's just one of those feelings that only your heart can explain. Unfortunately hearts can't speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment