Monday, October 26, 2009

Homecoming...

was really fun, suprisingly. I made my adios and T and I shwaped before the game. Straight tippin' on fo fo's. Then we waited in a long ass line to get into the game. Finally we get in and see some friends that had graduated last year. And we meet up with our group. We had lots of fun, standing around taking millions of pictures. Then after the group went to the parking lot and pimped for a bit, finished the adios and was on a straight lean. Then we headed over to Sam Natt's for our first nigga party! I felt like i was on a B.E.T latenight special. Shit was TOO hilarious. We hung out with Tre and Shawn and some other guy I forgot his name. Got super X-fayded, and talked shit the whole time :P
Overall a good night.








No comments:

Post a Comment