Sunday, October 18, 2009

Jerry's birthday weekend

WAS EPIC.

Well, not epic.. but it was mosdef really fun!
Basically on Friday T and I headed to Northside after school and met up with Jrey, Jeremy, jesus<3, and Hassan.
Knowing me, I baked Jrey a fat ass weed cookie and made my famous adios. That shit got us on the level right quick.
later on that night we ended up going to imperial and picked up some forties and what not. And headed to a party i think. honestly i can't really say what happened this night. either it was too X-Rated ;) or i blacked out.. which i did for like 2 hours haha.
So now, Saturday night there was a costume party. and i was a ''dominatrix'' turned girl that just got fucked and is nw wearing her bf's shit, and tiahna was a army girl, lol. This was a very good night, started off with some forties, ended up with some noz and bars.. as usual. saw alot of old faces and kindles alot of good 'ol memories. THEN.. it al happened, my baby almost got down with some fools because of me, then i almost got down with this nasty ass beaner bitch. but it was all good. we were mobbin deep. hah, overall a good weekend.

:P

No comments:

Post a Comment