Saturday, October 3, 2009

Andre Nickatina @ the Key Club

Oh My Moses! That was honestly the most amazing night in my whole entire life. All of my dreams have come true<3
Ok so it goes a lil' something like this.Tiahna and I get there @ like 6 to come up on our tickets at the door or whatever, they were sold out completely. Then we met this guy that was with Andres management and a proformer for the night and he came up on two tickets for us face value. SWEET. Doors opened @ 8. There were like 7 opening acts that went up, and they all sucked balls. The club opened @ 8pm and Andre didn't even hit the stage until 12oclock @ night! WHAT A G! Damn like you don't even know. When he came out on stage I didn't even know what to expect. My voice is all gone, and my legs hurt from jumping my arms hurt from reaching. As soon as he came on everyone lit up their blunts that they were saving for that fool. Omg as soon as I hit my blunt I looked up and I saw this nigga DreDogg and I cried cause no one even understands how much I love this fool. My goodness I was Xfayded & Rollin. Randomly throughout the show he'd say, ''all you mothafukkas, when i say mac.. ya'll say dre! MAC__dre MAC__dre'' The he would be like ''i want you all to say this shit right now, C. O. C. A. I. N. E'' TUH! Right at that moment I knew there was a reason I stay high drink and do drugs. It's niggas like DreDogg and Mac Dre that influence you on such a level that you don't even realize self-conciously. I had the BEST time of my life. Chillin' with the fols, everyone jammin' out to andre. Shit was way too sick :P

I LOVE NIGGAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment