Wednesday, March 31, 2010

South Bay Living

Ok so, Last night when I was walking home from heathers house I was just thinking about how much I love the South bay. Like when I left here and moved to the Valley my whole vibe was off. Like I didn't feel comfortable in that city nor did i feel a sense of trust. But out here it's completely different. I can't really explain it. It's just I guess the overall vibes from everyone in the south bay is just chilling. I mean there's alot of fucked up people out here, but when the vibes balance out you just get so happy when your out here, or at least i do. I couldn't think of any other place i'd rather have spent my child hood. I can't imagine my life without the growings and teachings that the South bay had to offer. I might do alot of crazy shit but for some reason i feel like that helps me to handle my shit in life. Even though I fuck up, I still handle my shit. I can't wait until i move back here. Whenever my night is over, and I'm walking home from where ever, or if i'm just mobbing it to a hoomies pad or to get food i get so happy when i walk these streets. I just feel at peace, like where i belong. I cant see how anyone could have Southbay, I fucking love the city i live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment