Friday, March 19, 2010

It's all gravy baby.





So I'm just sitting here listening to some music trying to do some Psych homework and I just though i'd set some time aside to blog! Lately things have been going pretty swift. I have a job! Yah, I work @ Hollister, things there are pretty chillin. Max and I are doing great, I can't wait to see him next week for Spring Break. School is going really good, I guess I do work better in a smaller less distractive enviornment.

For some reason I've been really happy. I'm glad because for a little bit I wasn't doing so hot. I've realized that I want to become a bartender. I mean I come up with some pretty dope alcoholic mixes that get people on the level, why don't I share the love and make dranks for people. It would be such a chill job. And I can save up and work on opening up a Smoke Shop or something. THAT IS MY DREAM. I'm going to do it, I know it.

This summer i'm going ot move back to South Bay, i'm super stoked for that and I can hardley wait. Everything seems to be going to smooth! Things are up opening up and coming my way. I feel like i'm in my prime or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment