Sunday, March 14, 2010

Salvia Stoner Weekend

Whoa, so I honestly don't even know where to start. I guess I could tell you about my amazing trip.
So, we were all at Sams house, Me, Tiahna, and Alfred that is. I packed the bowl w/ some Mendo, and 40x Salvia. Then I hit it, probably shouldn't have mixed the weed in the bowl like that but in the end it was all good. So right after I hit it, it wasn't even a wait to feel it, I felt my soul coming out of my body and it floated away somewhere. For however long my soul was out of my body, Idl how long that was I was lost in a field of white. White floor, no walls, nothing up nothing down, I was just walking through nothing, like the end of the universe or something. Then I could feel my body spinning up and down and I landed in a garden somewhere. By this time my soul was starting to come back into my body, through my ears, mouth, my eyes, it hurt a little, but I could handle it. I could then see tiahna and alfred and sam, but they looked distorted and far away. There was music playing in the background, a song by the GorillaZ. All of a sudden I became attached to this fence made of popsicle sticks and i looked at my hangs and I was too. As the song was playing, my body was moving with the fence and it wouldn't stop it my mind was tangled in the words I was becoming the song. My body was the lyrics and it freaked me out, I forgot I had hit salvia and i was confused on why everyone was staring at me. I started to feel inferior like a child but that only lasted for a minute until i heard Sam say, ''Either she's trippin' really hard right now or her brain is gone!'' and right when he said that i saw a giant triangle light in the air with lines coming down and it went into my head only it didn't hurt, then i looked down and my brain was on the floor, so I wasn't afraid, I was feeling weird because my brain was on the floor. I tried to pick it up but there was no use, I think that's why now I feel like i've finally hit my perma fry, I didn't think i'd hit that until I was @ least 20 -__-
Anywho, after that i was fine. I just sat for a while and didn't say much because I was still trying to process what had happened, I tripped harder than I ever had tripped before in my life and I was trying to figure out why it took so long for that to happen. After I did that as crazy as it sounds I feel like when my soul floated away god washed it and then gave it back. I feel so different, like I have lots of energy, I'm happy, I'm willing to help out with things and i don't feel ''Bratty''. Sad part is, all I want to do is get really fucked up all day, I fiend, and when I don't have anything I drink, but I can handle it. The drugs make me normal. I love salvia, it changed my life :D

No comments:

Post a Comment