Sunday, April 25, 2010

New Tat Idea

So today I was thinking about my tattoo situation and I was thinking of more ideas for myself and I came across the whole Wolf thing. Since I am a partial desendent of the Aniyunwiya (Cherokee) Indians this suits me. Wolves have been a symbol of evil as well as good, either a demonic, brutal killer or a reflection of the mysterious, untamed wilderness. I think that's why this is a good idea for me as well. Wolves have either been looked at as a evil in some sort or looked up upon. Folk tales see the wolf as a threat to society, evil, demonic in a way. While Native-Americans see the wolf as a path finder or teacher. To them the wolf has great value and is looked upon as a strong and intelligent animal. This tat would have so much meaning to me. Because i'm Native- American, and as far as my characteristics I consider myself a wolf. The way I perceive myself and the way others perceive me is the way of the wolf. It's crazy how certain things can have a meaning that can completely describe you. Ha, anyways I also had the idea of changing my original Yin Yang idea and morphing it into a wolf and add some personal details and tweaks to it. I haven't decided yet, but I know for sure I am getting the wolf on my right ribs.

''Wolf Pack In This Bitch!''






No comments:

Post a Comment