Sunday, September 6, 2009

Summer 2009

I must say that these have been 2 of the most exciting months I have had in a long time. Honestly me moving to the Valley turned out to work for the better. I ended up with 2 amazing friends that I know will be in my life for a long time Tiahna and Alfred, and plenty more that I know are true friends. I don't even know where to start. Well Summer started off with a BANG! E.D.C day 2 was amazing! Had so much fun, so many of Me and Tiahnas' inside jokes are from that night. From Summer flings, they may have not lasted but they were fun. 4th of July at 2nd street brought back so many memories. I had a blast with all my friends. Sleepovers a Nicks house with Neko and Tiahna and Alfred and whoever else was there. Being Drunk for no reason. Crying over boys and trying to jump off cliffs. Trips to Stoney point, and over the Train Tunnel. Nights in Westlake with Tiahna and her chill ass homies. Random nights at Dimas with Dom. Oh my those are the funniest, soo many inside jokes from Dom man I sware. ''Ayyy waddup tho'' ''Nigga you cuT'' ''Awwe nigga yu shOwt'' Haha. But some of my favorites are with my brother Jeremy and Jerry and Tiahna. My most favorite people together blowed and laughing at everything, Thizz sessions. The best :) I got close to a lot of sweet people. Made friends with a lot of new people that I plan to keep in my life. I lived at Tiahnas house more than I lived at mine. Her house after raves, are always the most hilarious days of them all. Cracked out and shit. Days/nights with Alfred and Cliff. Missions to random places. Tiahna and Alfred fighting haha. Tiahna fucking with me when I'm fucked up. Kicking it with the homeboys, not given a fuck. Missing Curfew, Sneaking in, and No getting caught. Hanging out with Shamomo, God I love that kid, toooo funny<3 So many things I wish I could say, but I know i forgot due to circumstance ;) Overall I think I did a good job of making my last summer as a high school student a good and memorable one. I've learned plenty of life lessons and had a good time while learning them. Even though I had alot of bullshit to happen to me this summer, it only made me stronger and more aware of what goes around around me, so it all worked out. I know who I can trust, and what friends will be there for me. I'm just glad that I got a chance to have fun with all of my friends. It was a great summer, and a wonderful way to start Senior year :D

No comments:

Post a Comment