Sunday, September 6, 2009

9.o5.o9

I was supposed to be at The Lost City Of Atlantis.
But to make up for it Tiahna and I ended up chillin' in the neck of my woods aka Redondo.
Went to Jeremys pad, where he and Jerry were already fucked up off like 10 bars, lil niggas. Freaking Me, T, Jerem, Jerry, Jesus, Joey, and Bay Rey were all just kicking it at his pad for an hour or so.
Then Tiahna and I shot over to dimas to hang out with nigga Dom and Dmirty.
Smoked some blunts, got some brew. The Tiahna and Dima picked up Jon. We were all kickin it.
Then We all dipped and T and I picked up Jerry, Jesus, Joey, and Bay Rey. We were all so drunk and They were all bar'd out, and I was thizzin. All I know was that night was funny as fuckkkkkk.
Jerry and I were actin' a foo. This nigga tried to hustle this one bitch at the party to let 7 heads in for 4 dollars lmfao. Fucking I was walking around with 3 forty's and a bottle of Smirnoff like a was the fucking liquor store and shit. Then the Po's came and we had to dip. We all walked to the car and fucking everyone kept telling Jerry and I to stfu cause they thought we were arguing all night, but I had to explain to them that all it was, was '' A loud confersation ''. Jerry kept blacking out and shit. Then we dropped the boys off at a Wienershnitzel on Torrance and Anza.
Overall a Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment